National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic relations of Upper Cretaceous and Eocene formations, San Diego coastal area, California
Author(s): Kennedy, M.P., and Moore, G.W.
Publishing Organization: American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Bulletin v. 55, no. 5 [p. 709-722]
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:311,606
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 4' 47" N (33.0798)
- South Latitude: 32° 38' 46" N (32.6462)
- East Longitude: 117° 2' 12" W (-117.0367)
- West Longitude: 117° 18' 28" W (-117.3077)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.