National Geologic Map Database
Title: Analyses of rock and stream-sediment samples from the Ketchikan A-3 quadrangle, southeastern Alaska
Author(s): Smith, J.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-73-266
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 55° 12' 0" N (55.2000)
- South Latitude: 55° 0' 0" N (55.0000)
- East Longitude: 130° 40' 1" W (-130.6670)
- West Longitude: 131° 0' 0" W (-131.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.