National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary paper on the stratigraphy of the Pennsylvanian formations of north-central Texas, with discussion
Author(s): Plummer, F.B.
Publishing Organization: American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Bulletin v. 3 [p. 132-150]
- Publication Date: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:2,603,836
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 44' 41" N (33.7446)
- South Latitude: 30° 54' 53" N (30.9148)
- East Longitude: 97° 28' 47" W (-97.4798)
- West Longitude: 100° 12' 26" W (-100.2071)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.