National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Santa Maria District, Santa Barbara County, California
Author(s): Woodring, W.P., Bramlette, M.N., Lohman, K.E., and Bryson, R.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-14
- Publication Date: 1944
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 40' 0" N (34.6667)
- East Longitude: 120° 10' 0" W (-120.1667)
- West Longitude: 120° 40' 0" W (-120.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.