National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the eastern Solomon and southeastern Bendeleben quadrangles, eastern Seward Peninsula, Alaska
Author(s): Miller, T.P., Grybeck, D.G., Elliott, R.I., and Hudson, Travis
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-72-256
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 30' 0" N (65.5000)
- South Latitude: 64° 15' 0" N (64.2500)
- East Longitude: 162° 0' 0" W (-162.0000)
- West Longitude: 163° 30' 0" W (-163.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.