National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Longview/Lakeview barite deposits, southern National Petroleum Reserve, Alaska (NPRA) -- potential-field models and preliminary size estimates
Author(s): Schmidt, J.M., Glen, J.M.G., and Morin, R.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1760-C
Larger Work: Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2007
- Publication Date: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:85,700
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 68° 38' 0" N (68.6333)
- South Latitude: 68° 33' 30" N (68.5583)
- East Longitude: 157° 24' 0" W (-157.4000)
- West Longitude: 157° 37' 0" W (-157.6167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.