National Geologic Map Database
Title: Database of the geologic map of North America -- adapted from the map by J.C. Reed, Jr. and others (2005)
Author(s): Garrity, C.P., and Soller, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Data Series DS-424
- Publication Date: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:5,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 90° 0' 0" N (90.0000)
- South Latitude: 5° 40' 35" N (5.6764)
- East Longitude: 10° 0' 0" W (-10.0000)
- West Longitude: 170° 0' 0" E (170.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
Publication (includes GIS data)
- Additional resources:
Supplementary GIS files, images and other resources
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.