National Geologic Map Database
Title: Field and laboratory data from an earthquake history study of scarps in the hanging wall of the Tacoma fault, Mason and Pierce Counties, Washington
Author(s): Nelson, A.R., Personius, S.F., Sherrod, B.L., Buck, Jason, Bradley, Lee-Ann, Henley, Gary, Liberty, L.M., Kelsey, H.M., Witter, R.C., Koehler, R.D., Schermer, E.R., Nemser, E.S., and Cladouhos, T.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3060
- Publication Date: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:30,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 27' 0" N (47.4500)
- South Latitude: 47° 20' 36" N (47.3433)
- East Longitude: 122° 41' 33" W (-122.6925)
- West Longitude: 122° 55' 19" W (-122.9219)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.