National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Mount Bannon quadrangle, Teton County, Wyoming
Author(s): Reed, J.C., and Love, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-71-233
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 45' 0" N (43.7500)
- South Latitude: 43° 37' 30" N (43.6250)
- East Longitude: 110° 52' 30" W (-110.8750)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.