National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary photointerpretation and damage maps of landslide and other surficial deposits in northeastern San Jose, California
Author(s): Nilsen, T.H., and Brabb, E.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-71-217
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 25' 30" N (37.4250)
- South Latitude: 37° 22' 30" N (37.3750)
- East Longitude: 121° 46' 16" W (-121.7710)
- West Longitude: 121° 51' 7" W (-121.8520)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.