National Geologic Map Database
Title: Explanatory Text for Geologic Map of North Carolina [See Geologic Map of North Carolina]
Author(s): Stuckey, J.L., and Conrad, S.G.
Publishing Organization: North Carolina Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 71
- Publication Date: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 34' 12" N (36.5700)
- South Latitude: 33° 50' 24" N (33.8400)
- East Longitude: 75° 27' 36" W (-75.4600)
- West Longitude: 84° 19' 12" W (-84.3200)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.