National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Upper Cretaceous and Tertiary strata and coal stratigraphy of the Paleocene Fort Union Formation, Rawlins-Little Snake River area, south-central Wyoming
Author(s): Hettinger, R.D., Honey, J.G., Ellis, M.S., Barclay, C.S.V., and East, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3053
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 47' 26" N (41.7906)
- South Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- East Longitude: 107° 17' 35" W (-107.2931)
- West Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.