National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bank topography, bathymetry, and current velocity of the lower Elwha River, Clallam County, Washington, May 2006
Author(s): Curran, C.A., Konrad, C.P., Dinehart, R.L., and Moran, E.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Data Series DS-363
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:3,640
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 8' 52" N (48.1478)
- South Latitude: 48° 8' 30" N (48.1417)
- East Longitude: 123° 33' 40" W (-123.5611)
- West Longitude: 123° 34' 6" W (-123.5683)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.