National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geologic maps and sample data, Teller A-1, A-2, A-3, B-1, B-2, B-3, C-1, and Bendeleben A-6, B-6, C-6, D-5, D-6 quadrangles, Seward Peninsula, Alaska
Author(s): Sainsbury, C.L., Kachadoorian, Reuben, Hudson, Travis, Smith, T.E., Richards, T.R., and Todd, W.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-69-236
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 66° 0' 0" N (66.0000)
- South Latitude: 65° 0' 0" N (65.0000)
- East Longitude: 164° 0' 0" W (-164.0000)
- West Longitude: 166° 30' 0" W (-166.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse