National Geologic Map Database
Title: The shakeout earthquake scenario -- a story that southern Californians are writing
Author(s): Perry, Suzanne, Cox, Dale, Jones, Lucile, Bernknopf, Richard, Goltz, James, Hudnut, Kenneth, Mileti, Dennis, Ponti, Daniel, Porter, Keith, Reichle, Michael, Seligson, Hope, Shoaf, Kimberley, Treiman, Jerry, and Wein, Anne
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Circular 1324
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:3,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 50' 0" N (32.8333)
- East Longitude: 115° 45' 0" W (-115.7500)
- West Longitude: 119° 0' 0" W (-119.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.