National Geologic Map Database
Title: Level 1 water-quality inventory of baseline levels of pesticides in urban creeks -- Golden Gate National Recreation Area and Presidio of San Francisco, California
Author(s): Hladik, M.L., and Orlando, J.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Data Series DS-338
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 54' 0" N (37.9000)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 122° 27' 0" W (-122.4500)
- West Longitude: 122° 36' 0" W (-122.6000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.