National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The Yampa Bed -- a regionally extensive tonstein in the Williams Fork Formation, northwestern Piceance Creek and southern Sand Wash Basins, Colorado
Author(s): Brownfield, M.E., and Johnson, E.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2008-5033
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:422,400
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 44' 13" N (40.7369)
- South Latitude: 40° 7' 30" N (40.1250)
- East Longitude: 106° 55' 23" W (-106.9231)
- West Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.