National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic interpretation of aeromagnetic data in the Yakutat district, Alaska
Author(s): Johnson, G.R., and Plafker, George
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-69-134
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 34' 59" N (59.5830)
- South Latitude: 59° 4' 59" N (59.0830)
- East Longitude: 138° 22' 30" W (-138.3750)
- West Longitude: 139° 52' 30" W (-139.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.