National Geologic Map Database
Title: Methods and sources of data used to develop selected water-quality indicators for streams and ground water for EPA's 2007 Report on the Environment: Science Report
Author(s): Baker, N.T., Wilson, J.T., and Moran, M.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2008-1096
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:41,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 25° 0' 0" N (25.0000)
- East Longitude: 67° 0' 0" W (-67.0000)
- West Longitude: 124° 45' 0" W (-124.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.