National Geologic Map Database
Title: Vulnerability of National Park Service beaches to inundation during a direct hurricane landfall: Cape Lookout National Seashore
Author(s): Stockdon, H.F., and Thompson, D.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2007-1376
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:417,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 4' 30" N (35.0750)
- South Latitude: 33° 35' 30" N (33.5917)
- East Longitude: 76° 1' 0" W (-76.0167)
- West Longitude: 76° 40' 0" W (-76.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.