National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary integrated geologic map databases for the United States: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont [Superseded by Horton and others, 2017, U.S. Geological Survey, Data Series DS-1052]
Author(s): Nicholson, S.W., Dicken, C.L., Horton, J.D., Foose, M.P., Mueller, J.A.L., and Hon, Rudi
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2006-1272
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 27' 16" N (47.4544)
- South Latitude: 38° 55' 36" N (38.9267)
- East Longitude: 66° 56' 4" W (-66.9344)
- West Longitude: 75° 33' 35" W (-75.5597)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.