National Geologic Map Database
Title: Altitude and configuration of the potentiometric surface in the upper White Clay Creek and lower West Branch Brandywine Creek Basins including portions of Penn, London Grove, New Garden, Londonderry, West Marlborough, Highland, and East Fallowfield Townships and West Grove, Avondale, Modena, and South Coatesville Boroughs, Chester County, Pennsylvania, May through June 2006
Author(s): Hale, L.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2995
- Publication Date: 2008
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 59' 20" N (39.9889)
- South Latitude: 39° 47' 19" N (39.7886)
- East Longitude: 75° 45' 0" W (-75.7500)
- West Longitude: 75° 55' 33" W (-75.9258)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.