- Title:Preliminary geological map of Connecticut
- Author(s): Gregory, H.E., and Robinson, H.H.
- Publishing Organization: Connecticut Geological and Natural History Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 7 [39 p.]
- Publication Date: 1907
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 3' 2" N (42.0506)
- South Latitude: 40° 59' 7" N (40.9853)
- East Longitude: 71° 47' 13" W (-71.7869)
- West Longitude: 73° 43' 40" W (-73.7278)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.