National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geology, mineral occurrences, and geochemical anomalies of the Yentna district, Alaska
Author(s): Clark, A.L., and Hawley, C.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-68-35
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 45' 0" N (62.7500)
- South Latitude: 62° 24' 0" N (62.4000)
- East Longitude: 150° 30' 0" W (-150.5000)
- West Longitude: 151° 7' 59" W (-151.1330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.