National Geologic Map Database
Title: Water-resources trends and comparisons between partial-development and October 2006 hydrologic conditions, Wood River Valley, south-central Idaho
Author(s): Skinner, K.D., Bartolino, J.R., and Tranmer, A.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2007-5258
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:307,700
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 48' 0" N (43.8000)
- South Latitude: 43° 17' 0" N (43.2833)
- East Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 26' 0" W (-114.4333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.