National Geologic Map Database
Title: Database for the geologic map of the summit region of Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii
Author(s): Dutton, D.R., Ramsey, D.W., Bruggman, P.E., Fleger, T.J., Lougee, Ellen, Margriter, Sandy, Showalter, Patrick, Neal, C.A., and Lockwood, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Data Series DS-293
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 19° 27' 30" N (19.4583)
- South Latitude: 19° 20' 0" N (19.3333)
- East Longitude: 155° 12' 30" W (-155.2083)
- West Longitude: 155° 20' 0" W (-155.3333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.