- Title:Surficial Geology of the Columbus SW 7.5 Minute Quadrangle
- Author(s): Hanson, P.R., and Young, A.R.
- Publishing Organization: University of Nebraska Conservation and Survey Division
- Series and Number: Geologic Maps and Charts
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 22' 30" N (41.3750)
- South Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- East Longitude: 97° 22' 30" W (-97.3750)
- West Longitude: 97° 30' 0" W (-97.5000)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.