National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Fox Island 7.5-minute quadrangle, Pierce County, Washington
Author(s): Logan, R.L., Walsh, T.J., and Troost, K.G.
Publishing Organization: Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources
Series and Number: Geologic Map GM-63
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 22' 30" N (47.3750)
- South Latitude: 47° 15' 0" N (47.2500)
- East Longitude: 122° 37' 30" W (-122.6250)
- West Longitude: 122° 45' 0" W (-122.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.