National Geologic Map Database
Title: Occurrence of radium-224, radium-226, and radium-228 in water from the Vincentown and Wenonah-Mount Laurel aquifers, the Englishtown aquifer system, and the Hornerstown and Red Bank Sands, southwestern and south-central New Jersey
Author(s): dePaul, V.T., and Szabo, Zoltan
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2007-5064
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:930,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 38° 55' 36" N (38.9267)
- East Longitude: 73° 58' 14" W (-73.9706)
- West Longitude: 75° 33' 35" W (-75.5597)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.