National Geologic Map Database
Title: Gravity survey in the San Luis Valley area, Colorado
Author(s): Gaca, J.R., and Karig, D.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-66-46
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:253,440
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 106° 30' 0" W (-106.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.