National Geologic Map Database
Title: Paleoseismology of the Nephi segment of the Wasatch fault zone, Juab County, Utah -- preliminary results from two large exploratory trenches at Willow Creek
Author(s): Machette, M.N., Crone, A.J., Personius, S.F., Mahan, S.A., Dart, R.L., Lidke, D.J., and Olig, S.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2966
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:4,350
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 48' 26" N (39.8072)
- South Latitude: 39° 47' 27" N (39.7908)
- East Longitude: 111° 48' 49" W (-111.8136)
- West Longitude: 111° 49' 55" W (-111.8319)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.