National Geologic Map Database
Title: Morphology and textures of modern sediments on the inner shelf of South Carolina's Long Bay from Little River Inlet to Winyah Bay
Author(s): Denny, J.F., Baldwin, W.E., Schwab, W.C., Gayes, P.T., Morton, R.A., and Driscoll, N.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2005-1345
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:658,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 50' 0" N (33.8333)
- South Latitude: 33° 12' 0" N (33.2000)
- East Longitude: 78° 31' 0" W (-78.5167)
- West Longitude: 79° 10' 15" W (-79.1708)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.