National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the State of Hawai'i [Island of Hawaii. Maps of other islands (scale 100,000) also available]
Author(s): Sherrod, D.R., Sinton, J.M., Watkins, S.E., and Brunt, K.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2007-1089
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 20° 16' 30" N (20.2750)
- South Latitude: 18° 54' 30" N (18.9083)
- East Longitude: 154° 48' 13" W (-154.8036)
- West Longitude: 156° 4' 4" W (-156.0678)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.