National Geologic Map Database
Title: Color shaded-relief and surface-classification maps of the Fish Creek area, Harrison Bay quadrangle, northern Alaska
Author(s): Mars, J.C., Garrity, C.P., Houseknecht, D.W., Amoroso, Lee, and Meares, D.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2948
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 70° 30' 0" N (70.5000)
- South Latitude: 70° 0' 0" N (70.0000)
- East Longitude: 150° 53' 15" W (-150.8875)
- West Longitude: 153° 10' 0" W (-153.1667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.