National Geologic Map Database
Title: Electromagnetic studies and subsurface mapping of electrical resistivity in the La Bajada constriction area, New Mexico [Cochiti Pueblo survey area, Chapter F]
Author(s): Rodriguez, B.D., Deszcz-Pan, Maria, and Sawyer, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1720-F
Larger Work: The Cerrillos uplift, the La Bajada constriction, and hydrogeologic framework of the Santo Domingo Basin, Rio Grande rift, New Mexico
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:151,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 42' 4" N (35.7011)
- South Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- East Longitude: 106° 9' 34" W (-106.1594)
- West Longitude: 106° 28' 7" W (-106.4686)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.