National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary bedrock geologic map of the Old Lyme quadrangle, New London and Middlesex Counties, Connecticut [revised by Walsh, G.J. and others, 2009, U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3052]
Author(s): Walsh, G.J., Scott, R.B., Aleinikoff, J.N., and Armstrong, T.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2006-1296
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 22' 30" N (41.3750)
- South Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- East Longitude: 72° 15' 0" W (-72.2500)
- West Longitude: 72° 22' 30" W (-72.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.