National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Yakutat district, Gulf of Alaska Tertiary province, Alaska
Author(s): Miller, D.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-61-103
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:96,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 45' 0" N (59.7500)
- South Latitude: 59° 3' 36" N (59.0600)
- East Longitude: 138° 0' 0" W (-138.0000)
- West Longitude: 140° 0' 0" W (-140.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.