National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the middle east rift geothermal subzone, Kilauea Volcano, Hawai'i
Author(s): Trusdell, F.A., and Moore, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2614
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 19° 28' 0" N (19.4667)
- South Latitude: 19° 24' 40" N (19.4111)
- East Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
- West Longitude: 155° 4' 9" W (-155.0692)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.