National Geologic Map Database
Title: Spatial database of the Noble quadrangle, eastern Kentucky [The original, paper version of this product, and online images, are available]
Author(s): Andrews, W.M., Jr., Patton, J.A., Hesley, J., and Lambert, J.R.
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Digitally Vectorized Geological Quadrangle DVGQ-12_1476
- Publication Date: 2005
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- South Latitude: 37° 22' 30" N (37.3750)
- East Longitude: 83° 7' 30" W (-83.1250)
- West Longitude: 83° 15' 0" W (-83.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: 7187
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.