National Geologic Map Database
Title: Principle reference section for the Sangre De Cristo Formation (Pennsylvanian and Permian), northern Sangre De Cristo Range, Saguache County, Colorado
Author(s): Lindsay, D.A., and Schaefer, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1622-A
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:96,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 7' 30" N (38.1250)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 37' 30" W (-105.6250)
- West Longitude: 105° 45' 0" W (-105.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.