National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary integrated geologic map databases for the United States: digital data for the reconnaissance bedrock geologic map for the northern Alaska Peninsula area, southwest Alaska [including the Dillingham, Iliamna, Lake Clark, Taylor Mountains, and the western part of the Kenai and Seldovia 1:250,000-scale quadrangles]
Author(s): Wilson, F.H., Mohadjer, Solmaz, Labay, K.A., Shew, Nora, Blodgett, R.B., Blome, C.D., Preller, C.C., Klimasauskas, E.P., Gamble, B.M., and Coonrad, W.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2006-1303
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:350,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 0' 0" N (61.0000)
- South Latitude: 59° 0' 0" N (59.0000)
- East Longitude: 151° 20' 0" W (-151.3333)
- West Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.