National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Anvil Points quadrangle, Garfield County, Colorado
Author(s): O'Sullivan, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1882
- Publication Date: 1986
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 37' 30" N (39.6250)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 107° 52' 30" W (-107.8750)
- West Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.