National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Catalina core complex and San Pedro trough, Pima, Pinal, Gila, Graham, and Cochise Counties, Arizona
Author(s): Dickinson, W.R.
Publishing Organization: Arizona Geological Survey
Series and Number: Contributed Map CM-92-C
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 10' 56" N (33.1822)
- South Latitude: 31° 57' 20" N (31.9556)
- East Longitude: 110° 8' 49" W (-110.1469)
- West Longitude: 111° 16' 9" W (-111.2692)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.