National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geology of the Tatman Mountain quadrangle, Wyoming
Author(s): Rohrer, W.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-311
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 22' 30" N (44.3750)
- South Latitude: 44° 15' 0" N (44.2500)
- East Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
- West Longitude: 108° 37' 30" W (-108.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.