National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resource potential of the Chugach National Forest, Alaska
Author(s): Nelson, S.W., Miller, M.L., Barnes, D.F., Dumoulin, J.A., Goldfarb, R.J., Koski, R.A., Mull, C.G., Pickthorn, W.J., Jansons, Uldis, Hoekzema, R.B., Kurtak, J.M., and Fechner, S.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1645-A
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 30' 0" N (61.5000)
- South Latitude: 59° 45' 30" N (59.7583)
- East Longitude: 143° 41' 47" W (-143.6964)
- West Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.