National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Coastal circulation and sediment dynamics in Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii, Part II, tracking recent fluvial sedimentation; isotope stratigraphy obtained in summer 2005
Author(s): Draut, A.E., Field, M.E., Bothner, M.H., Logan, J.B., Casso, M.A., Baldwin, S.M., and Storlazzi, C.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2006-1125
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 22° 13' 51" N (22.2308)
- South Latitude: 22° 12' 0" N (22.2000)
- East Longitude: 159° 29' 46" W (-159.4961)
- West Longitude: 159° 31' 13" W (-159.5203)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.