National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Kelly quadrangle, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Miller, T.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-307
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 52' 30" N (36.8750)
- East Longitude: 87° 22' 30" W (-87.3750)
- West Longitude: 87° 30' 0" W (-87.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.