National Geologic Map Database
Title: New interpretations of Paleozoic stratigraphy and history in the northern Laramie Range and vicinity, southeast Wyoming
Author(s): Sando, W.J., and Sandberg, C.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1450
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:1,818,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 39' 20" N (43.6556)
- South Latitude: 41° 50' 0" N (41.8333)
- East Longitude: 105° 40' 0" W (-105.6667)
- West Longitude: 108° 32' 0" W (-108.5333)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse