National Geologic Map Database
Title: Hydrogeologic framework of stratified-drift aquifers in the glaciated northeastern United States
Author(s): Randall, A.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1415-B
Larger Work: Regional aquifer-system analysis -- Northeast glacial valleys
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 27' 16" N (47.4544)
- South Latitude: 40° 6' 0" N (40.1000)
- East Longitude: 66° 56' 4" W (-66.9344)
- West Longitude: 82° 0' 0" W (-82.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.