National Geologic Map Database
Title: Calculation of scour depth at the Parks Highway Bridge on the Tanana River at Nenana, Alaska, using one- and two-dimensional hydraulic models
Author(s): Langley, D.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2006-5023
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 64° 34' 36" N (64.5767)
- South Latitude: 64° 33' 35" N (64.5597)
- East Longitude: 149° 4' 30" W (-149.0750)
- West Longitude: 149° 7' 58" W (-149.1328)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.